Thursday, April 16

Pajama day

Today is not going to be a very productive day.  It's beautiful outside.  The boss is out of town.  I'm wearing bright orange sweats at work.  And I feel like I got hit by a truck, I'm so tired.  But last night was tons of fun, even if the Braves did lose (and even if it was approximately six degrees at Turner Field.  No exaggerations).

I feel like I'm in such a weird place right now as far as planning ahead.  I don't know what's going to happen even in the next six months.  When Dan gets a job that'll fill in a few of the blanks but I still don't know what to do about this weird feeling of not knowing anything.  

1 comment:

  1. Uncertainty is def. going around. I think it's contagious. I'm already thinking about not having a job when I get back. How am I going to look for a job here when I am out there. The one thing we can find comfort in is that God has a plan1 Even when we don't know what it is, he is still working. Well that and bright orange sweats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.