Saturday, January 30

online!

Back online at the 321!

Today:

.. emailed friends to catch up.
.. got even more excited (not sure that was possible) for the Chi O Winter Reunion 2010 in Atlanta next weekend!!!
.. fabulous landlord is coming to investigate some sounds our washer is making.
.. we're returning almost $100 worth of DirecTV crap and getting that money back (never have I ever experienced such awful customer service or a sadder attempt at professionalism)!
.. M has a dance recital in Augusta and we'll be attending!
.. we have free Showtime with our plan and so I will be snuggling up on the couch with my guilty pleasure, the Tudors.

Love to all, and it's so nice to be back online!

1 comment:

  1. Happy day late Birthday! I hope I get a chance to call you soon so I can catch up. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.