Tuesday, January 12

sort > pack

I am nothing if not a procrastinator.

The day I left for ten-day road trip to Colorado, taking along 50 high-schoolers to hear about Jesus and be loved on.. I had not packed a single thing until 4:00 a.m.

We were scheduled to leave at 6:00 a.m.

My last official day at Michael's on Mulberry is Thursday. Dan comes to visit and help me move on Friday. I have most things sorted (kind of) but nothing actually packed. My living room looks like this:



The other night when he called, he asked about my packing status. In the tone he uses only when he knows I have done exactly as he expected and not in the positive way. I told him he has his work cut out for him this weekend!

This past several days I've been able to catch up with a bunch of friends before leaving. Two trips to the Kennedys', dinner with Jaymie & Amy at home, movie with Laura, a night out on the town with the Pi Kapp boys, breakfast with Sarah, visit to Carl & Sharon, and hopefully many more quality times with others before I go.

Macon has been home for six years. I'm more than ready to move on, but it still seems really strange that the time has finally come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.