Wednesday, April 28

Angry

For those of you who don't remember.. old-roomie and I are usually laid back about material things.  Like.. if you need something, you don't have to do much but ask and we'll usually hand it over.  Like her shoes to a YL kid so she could play kickball.. or my last dollar that really should have gone to bills.. or the last cold snack in the cold-snack-reproducing fridge.. or a bed to sleep in when you've had a rough day. 

It bothers me when people steal, but especially when it's someone who would have given you the shirt off their back if the thief had bothered to ask. 

Praying for Amy.  Trying to pray for the jerks who stole her stuff and made her feel unsafe in the place I used to live and where she has lived with no problems for so long.  I guess they need it too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks friend...it's definitely a pain! My poor macbook pro....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that thing even though I'm not sure I understood it. I will drive down there and wait in the bushes for the robbers... they have no idea what's coming their way.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.