Monday, April 12

better than I deserve!

My job leasing apartments gives me many opportunities to interact with strangers.. most of whom are not quite as cheerful as me

Alex: How are you doing today?
Mail Carrier: I'm alive.  What about you?
Alex: Terrific, but however I'm doing is way better than I deserve!
Mail Carrier: Lord, ain't that always the way?

Maintenance Tech: Why are you always so damn happy?
Alex: Uh.. I have no reason not to be.  I'm far too blessed.
Maintenance Tech: You Christians.

We laugh but it's really true.  I'm like a little cup full of holes, basically cracked right in half and God just keeps pouring blessings in so I'm still overflowing.  What a God we serve.  I've thought about this a lot this past month.. how no matter what happens to me in this life, it's better than I deserve.  That's why I'm usually able to give answers like the ones above honestly.. because usually I remember that every single day is blessing upon blessing upon lesson upon blessing.


MK


Thanksgiving 2009


Bid Day 2004.. they had no idea what they were asking for putting us together :)


Best most supportive rockstar roommates ever.. always up for Braves games or SB09.


Sisters


Brothers


Friends at wish-it-was-home

Favorite grandmother & family

1 comment:

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.