I'm very blessed in wonderful, clear ways.. the struggle now is to fight complacency instead of fear. A long time ago I got comfy & complacent surrounded by God's gifts & love and lost sight of Him. He brought me back, and it was
1. Wedding season is lots of fun--I have such wonderful friends and it's great when we're all together.
2. Lack of any sort of regular exercise since the move has inspired me to get moving & start running again. Looking for little 5K & 10K goals locally at Active.com and I'm going to force myself to enjoy it until I actually do.
3. Job went from PT temp consultant to FT temp and then ended on schedule. Or so I thought. The owner of the company came down from Maryland and spoke with me & my boss and now has created a full time, permanent position for me as a marketing consultant for all 6 of his properties in the southeast. PRAISE THE LORD for health insurance. I'm still on the hunt because while I love this job, the pay is not spectacular and if I can get a better offer financially, it'll give me something to negotiate with.
4. I still write to Karthigai (my Compassion girl. This past week, I was contacted to be a correspondence sponsor for Edeline in Haiti. She's about a year younger than Karthigai and, like me & K, comes from a big family. Love this ministry.
5. My quote was published in my fraternity's summer publication of the Eleusis. Love Chi Omega :)