Friday, October 1

It's the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year

Cool weather and sunny skies.  Crisp, clear air.  Pumpkin-spice lattes.  Scarves & hats, boots & tights.  68 degrees at lunch, 47 degrees at midnight.  Dark chocolate brown nail polish.  Small-town & state fairs.  

It's 1 October and today Aiken was blessed with the most perfect early-fall weather.  Inspired, I went to my new friend's store, La Dee Da Gifts & Home Decor, and bought the first of my fall decor pieces.

I know, it's a late start.. but it was 97 degrees last week.  Not very fall decor-inspiring.



The whole house smells like cinnamon happiness since I brought that little broom home.  I love autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.