Monday, January 17

the almost save-the-date


Our proof & samples for this save-the-date I designed arrived on Friday.  I love it, but D doesn't think it's necessary to send them out because our engagement is so short and the invitations would need to be sent by the time we got done addressing all the save-the-dates.

We'd discussed all this, but I just had to see them for myself anyway, even if we only got 10 which will go to our families and the b'maids.

Wedding planning is going well, and blessings are popping up everywhere.  I may have had another huge blessing dropped in my lap this weekend.. but I won't describe further until we find out if it is actually happening.  God is so good, and I am blessed in the big and little things far more than I deserve!

2 comments:

  1. I really love them! I think you should send them out. What an original and unique idea! It really is great!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.