Wednesday, January 26

i'm rich.

A couple of days ago I tweeted, "If you want to feel rich, just count all the gifts you have that money can't buy."

In a few days I'll be 25.  Still a kid, but with some grown-up responsibilities and more blessings than I ever dreamed.  This week I'm going to reflect and give thanks on the amazing things God has given me; I'll slow down and appreciate the life He's set up that is far better than any I had planned on my own.

A constantly renewing & growing relationship with my future husband, who is growing into a man of God.  Faith that moves mountains, even the ones I've placed in my own way.  Wonderful relationships with the people around me.  Eyes that have learned to see God in places I used to miss Him completely.  His providence in our wedding planning.  

A shower that never runs out of hot water.  Delicious, french-pressed coffee to warm and revive me every day.  Skype to see friends separated by hundreds of miles and their blogs that keep me posted.  Cinnamon brooms.  Candles.  A new book.  IHoP's strawberry cheesecake pancakes after work.

May He continue to show me just how rich I am as I go about my week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.