Tuesday, March 22

twitterpated

If you take a good look all around now, all you see is you and me.
When I look at myself in the mirror, I see you standing there smiling at me
And I'm right back at the beginning lost inside this memory
I won't ever let go all that I want to hold onto.
And we belong together.  

I've always loved Bambi.  After hearing this song on the preview for the blu-ray premiere, I'm looking forward to seeing it even more!

In other news, it's exactly 60 days until our wedding extravaganza in Newton Chapel!  I think the best thing about our wedding website is the daily countdown.

These things are going perfectly well:
1. food
2. beverage
3. locations
4. photography
5. my bouquet
6. daily prances around my house in the dress

These things, however, may benefit from some extra prayer:
1. finding our rings
2. the baker
3. favors
4. reception entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.