Saturday, April 16

eucharisteo precedes the miracle

If there's anything I've learned from Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts, it's to be thankful at all times.  When my wedding ring arrives and it's more perfect than I imagined, thankful.  When someone is rude to me and catches me off guard, grateful.  When a friend is in the hospital and no one knows what to do.. grateful.

Today I am specifically grateful for:

Beautiful weather.. breezy and warm and sunny.

A patient man and my mother, both of whom listened to me and let me cry for no reason last night.

Party time with some of my best girls this weekend.

A big soft bed to wake up in every morning.


"Eucharisteo (thanksgiving) always precedes the miracle." - Ann Voskamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.