Saturday, May 4

Renovation Day 5 & 6


Day 5 was more tedium.. so much so that I didn't take any pictures.  More nail, staple, & linoleum removal.  I've never ever seen so many staples and I hope we never do again.  Husband took up all the ruined hardwood in the kitchen, which was quite impressive.  Jenny & I both tried to pry up one board with the crowbar he left, and we were not even remotely successful.  Refer back to Day 2; this is a great reason to marry a big, strong man!

On the 6th day we saw the mess we created, and felt it wasn't so good.  So we decided to hold off on demolition and primed a couple of walls at the end of our long day.  There are no lights in the dining room, so we brought my $1 Salvation Army find from the rental house.



Husband takes painting very seriously.


We like to be called Team Having Fun.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.