Sunday, May 26

The last weekend at the 321

Sunday morning at the rental house: the kitchen is looking bare!  This cabinet was our only space for all our plates, glasses, coffee cups, china & platters for the past 3 years.  


The most painstaking part of the whole process was wrapping each piece carefully & arranging the boxes.  What a nightmare it would be to have to replace this stuff.  


Meanwhile, at the new house: 


As part of my open kitchen storage dreams, my husband removed the back of these cabinets and we'll be leaving them open.  Our coffee cups and glasses will be visible & easily accessible, and I think the glass & white pieces will look nice.  


Look how He hung the moon for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Together

Happy Together
I could see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life.